PVA is committed to providing the highest level of patient care possible.
Because each patient is unique, we will provide every patient with instructions specific to your procedure and medical history.
Here are a few items to remember before having a procedure at PVA:
- If allergic to shell fish or Iodine please notify us immediately.
- It is best not to smoke for as long as possible prior to procedure. Twelve hours is suggested.
- Notify the office of any change in your physical condition prior to procedure such as a cold with congestion, sore throat, fever, or rash.
- The facility will provide a gown for your procedure & remember to wear loose fitting, comfortable clothing.
- Do not bring jewelry or valuables with you to the procedure. PVA will not be responsible for loss of valuables. Metal against the skin can be dangerous with the use of electrical equipment.
- You will need to have eye wear with you to read documents pertaining to your procedure. If you wear eyeglasses or contacts, please bring them with you in a protective case.
- If you wear sculptured nails or nail polish, you do not need to remove them.