Your Partners in Vascular Care
We are proud to announce that our two main locations (9153 Huebner and 610 N. Main) have resumed normal business hours. We are following required protocols to protect our patients and our staff during these unprecedented times.
PVA has been serving the needs of patients in San Antonio and the surrounding communities for over 40 years. What began as a practice with one physician who saw the need for vascular experts in our community has grown to include 20 board certified vascular surgeons, five mid-level practitioners and over 200 employees working together with one goal in mind – to be your trusted partner in the care for diseases that affect the arteries and veins.
We take a team approach to addressing a variety of vascular problems including:
- Peripheral Artery Disease (P.A.D.)
- Stroke prevention
- Dialysis access
- Abdominal and descending thoracic aortic aneurysms
- Venous disease.
As vascular experts, we are able to offer comprehensive treatment plans including:
- Lifestyle change with monitoring and/or medication
- Minimally invasive endovascular techniques
- Traditional open surgery
- Combination hybrid techniques
- Wound care.
Most of our minimally invasive procedures can be completed during office hours in our office based cath labs. Our team approach with multiple specialists in the same building is unique in Texas and saves you, our patient, time and lessens your exposure to unintended contraction of viruses.
During this time of COVID-19, seeing a PVA vascular surgeon via telemedicine is easy and available. As pioneers in the practice of telemedicine, PVA started opening access to patients outside of San Antonio in 2018. All it takes is one call and one of our surgeons can see patients via their mobile device.
- Second opinions are valuable. Trust PVA for comprehensive and accurate diagnosing of circulatory conditions.
- We are committed to excellence and continuity of care. We take care of our patients for years to come.
- We are not a one visit practice. Effective management of artery and vein diseases is a commitment. We take ours seriously.
We are your lifelong partners in vascular care.