Are you looking for a second opinion because you have been told you need surgery or a procedure that has lifelong consequences?
Has your doctor told you there is nothing more that can be done and you will need an amputation? Know your options.
PVA wants to give you peace of mind and help you make a more informed decision about your health care and treatment plans. You have a right to get a second opinion. We will take the time to thoroughly evaluate your medical history, medical records and suggested treatment plan. We will then provide you a range of treatment options and partner with you to help you decide which treatment plan is ideal for your specific situation and overall health.
PVA—your partner in vascular care.
Why should PVA be your trusted partner for vascular disease?
- Second opinions are valuable. Trust PVA for comprehensive and accurate diagnosing of circulatory conditions.
- We are vascular surgeons who provide all forms of state-of-the-art treatment options including minimally invasive procedures such as angioplasty and stents and also open surgeries to do whatever it takes to improve your circulation and save your limb.
- We are committed to excellence and continuity of care. We take care of our patients, and their families, for years to come.
- We are not a one visit practice. Effective management of artery and vein diseases is a commitment. We take ours seriously.
- We are your lifelong partners in vascular care.
The most common symptoms of P.A.D. are:
- Leg pain while walking that subsides at rest
- Slow or non-healing wounds or sores on the feet
- Foot ulcers or infections
- Severe leg pain
- Leg cramps when walking
- Ankle swelling, tightness in calves, tired or heavy feeling in legs
Left untreated, P.A.D. can lead to amputation.